VisSim Viewer is a free, view-only version of VisSim for sharing block diagram models with anyone. Engineers can distribute their models together with a licensed copy of the Viewer to such recipients as clients, fellow engineers, sales propects, and operator trainees.
What Viewer Can Do
With the Viewer, you can open, view, and simulate VisSim models of any size; change block and simulation parameters to test different design scenarios and make printed copies of VisSim models for presentations or archival purposes.
Protecting Your Models
The Viewer preserves model integrity by prohibiting recipients from changing wiring and block diagram structure. Moreover, sensitive information can be locked in password-protected compound and embed blocks, enabling engineers to share confidential designs without the fear of a security breach. The Viewer can be downloaded free of charge from www.vissim.com.
- View and simulate any size VisSim diagram
- Prevents alteration of diagram structure
- Interactive, batch, auto-restart, and single-step execution modes
- Move sliders, click buttons - Perform "what-if" scenarios
- Alter block and simulation parameters
- Optimize gains
- Observe results immediately on screen
- Customize histogram, light, meter, plot, and stripChart blocks
- Save block and simulation parameter changes
- Alter screen colors and fonts
- Compatible with VisSim addon products