McBSP with TMS320C28346

Hi,
I'm trying to use the McBSPB.
The problem is that in the SPI Configuration Property dialog the SPICLK for the McBSPB is only defined for the GPIO26, when I want it to be defined for the GPIO14.
Do you have a solution ?

Thank you for pointing this

Thank you for pointing this out. There was a bug in VisSim that prevented GPIO14 from showing as a possible mux pin. It has been fixed in the latest download.

Thank you for the update. But

Thank you for the update. But there still is an issue with the codegen
When I firts run the codegen I have a good code generated, but when I run the codegen a second time, or if the code is automatically generated by clicking on the 'Compile' button, I have all the MCBSP Initialisation missing in the main function.
I join the diagram I use and the 2 codes generated. You can see the time of generation on top of the C files
Thanks

Thanks again. You have found

Thanks again. You have found another issue with the McBSP-SPI interface. It has been fixed in the latest download

I have downloaded the new

I have downloaded the new file, but it's the same. There still is the bug.

Probably your browser has

Probably your browser has cached the older install. You should empty your browser cache and download again.
To verify that you have the latest ECD, start VisSim and select menu item Embedded > Defino > About Embedded Target Support... . You should see Build 1827 or higher.

I have done what you said and

I have done what you said and re-downloaded the file, but I still have build 1826.

I guess your browser is too

I guess your browser is too smart for its own good. Use this alternate location of the ECD install file

Thank you for the good

Thank you for the good link.

Now, I've noticed that it's not possible to transmit more than 16bits in one frame also when the MCBSP in configured in 24bits mode.
Next to Data bits to instert to Tx word, in the SPI Write property window, the max is 16. So when I transmit more than 16bits it doesn't work.
Is this another bug or is this normal?

Sorry, It works now. It was a

Sorry, It works now.
It was a mistake.