Blackhawk-USB2000-2xC28.dat not found

I'm using VisSim 9.0B31 and CCS 6.2.0.00050. When I try to download a compiled diagram from VisSim, I receive the following error:

Can't find target data file: C:\VisSim90\cg\lib\brdDat\Blackhawk-USB2000-2xC28.dat

This file does not exist in the VisSim90 directory specified. There is a Blackhawk-USB2000.dat

Where might I find the required file?

I'm attempting to connect to

I'm attempting to connect to a F28377S on a prototype board of our design. I am able to program the F28377S from CCS Uniflash with the Blackhawk-USB-2000 JTAG and the XDS100v2 JTAG. Our embedded application generated with VisSim Embedded works fine.

For another test application, I would like to compile and load from within VisSim because I wish to send some data from the embedded target to a diagram on the host via JTAG interface. I am able to do this with the XDS100v2 but the data rate is quite slow. I'd like to verify that the data rate over the Blackhawl-USB-2000 is faster.

What target are you trying to

What target are you trying to connect to?

I'm attempting to connect to

I'm attempting to connect to a F28377S on a prototype board of our design. I am able to program the F28377S from CCS Uniflash with the Blackhawk-USB-2000 JTAG and the XDS100v2 JTAG. Our embedded application generated with VisSim Embedded works fine.

For another test application, I would like to compile and load from within VisSim because I wish to send some data from the embedded target to a diagram on the host via JTAG interface. I am able to do this with the XDS100v2 but the data rate is quite slow. I'd like to verify that the data rate over the Blackhawl-USB-2000 is faster.